2014 Tata Nano Twist India image gallery
Tata has finally launched the Nano with a power steering. While there are no exterior changes apart from the new purple and blue colours, the interiors nevertheless have been updated for the XT variant. Scroll down to view the image gallery.
The Damson Purple colour is exclusive to the Nano Twist XT
It has 180mm of ground clearance
The Tata Nano Twist has decent handling
The Nano is a comfortable runabout for five people
The Tata Nano 'twist' badge at the rear
The Tata Nano Twist instrument cluster has been revamped with a distance to empty and average fuel efficiency indicator
The Bluetooth-enabled music system is standard. New steering wheel is larger
The stock front speakers of the Nano Twist XT
The power steering has made it easier to punt the Nano around
The Nano still remains a joy to pilot in town
Click here to read our first drive of the 2014 Tata Nano Twist
Images by Eshan Shetty
- 2023 Maruti Suzuki Invicto vs Toyota Innova Hycross comparison review - Who did it better?
- Nissan Magnite EZ-Shift review - is the AMT any good?
- New Triumph Thruxton 400 cafe racer spotted: What to expect?
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch 3 new cars in 2024
- 2024 Hyundai Creta facelift spied testing again