2014 Skoda Yeti India first look: Image gallery
We've got our hands on the new Skoda Yeti and we're driving it in Srinagar right now. Look out for our first drive review which will be coming up here, shortly. Until then, here's what the new Skoda Yeti looks like in the flesh. . .
The new front and rear bumpers get contrasting silver cladding
The new boot features the Skoda family design
The new bonnet features prominent lines, glowing with the Skoda logo. The new bi-xenon headlamps and DRLs form one unit on each side
The new bumper looks more aggressive compared to that of the outgoing model. Missing are the smaller spot lamps
Inside the Yeti, the gear lever gets the 4x4 logo. The interior remains similar to that of the old Yeti, save for this new steering wheel. It also gets an adjustable driver's seat with memory and keyless ignition
The stereo is the same Bolero as seen in the Octavia
Features in the new Yeti include tyre pressure monitoring and cruise control
The sides get sharper wheel arches
The new alloy wheel differs from variant to variant - depending on whether it's a two-wheel drive or a four-wheel drive model
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?