2014 Renault Fluence to be launched in India on March 19
Renault showcased the new 2014 Fluence at this year's Auto Expo. The company has already begun production of the car at its Chennai facility based in Oragadam. The car will hit showrooms by March 19. The new Fluence will be available in E2 and E4 trims with a diesel motor. The 1.5litre diesel engine delivers 110PS and 240Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The fuel efficiency is a claimed 20.4kmpl. The 2.0 AT petrol variant though will be available in a single trim.
2014 Renault Fluence at the Auto Expo
The exterior gets revisions in the form of a new front grille, redesigned headlamps, new bumpers integrated with fog lamps, LED DRLs, bigger Renault logo and a new design for the 16-inch alloy wheels.
Interiors get a soft touch dashboard, illuminated glove box, audio player with mp3/radio/Bluetooth connectivity, touch screen infotainment system, follow me headlamps, engine stop & start button, electrically adjustable side mirrors and four airbags to protect occupants in the event of a crash. Driving dynamics are enhanced by systems like ABS, EBD and ESP.
We will be driving the new Renault Fluence shortly. Keep watching this space.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh