2014 Nissan Sunny facelift image gallery
Nissan showcased the facelifted Sunny at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. We have just driven the new car and Nissan plans to launch it in July this year. Here are some images of the new Nissan Sunny in India.
The Sunny's boot now gets a fat chrome strip
The chrome grille is similar to the ones on the Nissan Altima
The headlamps are now more of a boomerang unit
The blinker on the mirror is a new addition
The interiors follow the same theme as on the new Micra
The piano black finished centre console system
The instruments are backlit in a cool white colour
The top-end XV trim also gets a reverse camera
The Sunny gets rear aircon vents and a charging socket
The gear shifts could have been better
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700