2014 Nissan Evalia launched in India at Rs 8.86 lakh
Nissan's refreshed Evalia is now on sale in India as a 2014 model. There are six variants on offer and the price range is from Rs 8.86 lakh to Rs 11.14 lakh, ex-Mumbai. This is the same car that was showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo.
The styling of the Evalia has been tweaked mildly with more chrome on the grille, changed front bumper, new alloy wheel design and chrome on the tailgate. However, these apply only to the XV(O) trim which is the top of the line.
Inside the cabin, in the top XV with option variant, the dashboard has faux wood inserts, dual tone upholstery and a lid for the glovebox. ABS, EBD and Brake Assist are standard while dual airbags are available on all but the base variant. On the base XE trim, you get the multifunctional display, central locking and second and third row split seats. On the XE+, in addition to the XE's feature you have a single Din audio system with speakers. For the XL, there is keyless entry, front power window, roof mounted AC vents and 2-Din audio. The XL (O) gets all the features of the XL plus second row captain seats with armrest. The XV adds an iKey, coloured MFD, rear view camera and rear wiper defogger. There are also 15-inch alloys.
On the mechanical front, the Evalia retains the tried and trusted 85PS 1.5K9K diesel engine and the 5-speed manual transmission. Nissan claims that it returns 19.4kmpl.
Read our comparison of the Nissan Evalia vs Toyota Innova here
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety