2014 Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG launched in India at Rs 1.49crore
Mercedes-Benz is on a roll in the Indian market and has launched its second AMG car for this year within a span of a month. The Mercedes ML63AMG is priced at Rs 1.49 crore, ex-Delhi. Customers can also opt for the extended AMG warranty for Rs 1.5lakh extra.
The talking point of any Mercedes AMG car is its engine and the GL63AMG comes with a 550PS/760Nm 5.5-litre bi-turbo V8 engine. It is mated to a 7G-Tronic AMG Speedshift transmission which sends power to all the four wheels. Go for the optional AMG Performance Pack and you get 33PS and 60Nm more. With this package, the ML63AMG sprints from 0-100kmph in 4.7s and without it, in 4.8s. Mercedes claims a top speed of 250kmph for the ML63AMG while strapping on the AMG Performance Pack will take the speed up to 280kmph.
The Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG in India comes with sports suspension and AMG ride control. The SUV was unveiled at Mercedes' first AMG Performance Centre in the country. T&T Motors Delhi is the first of many AMG Performance Centres planned for India. Globally, Mercedes has 375 of such Performance Centres where specialized AMG experts interact with customers and offer advice for customization options. For all future AMG events in India, T&T Motors will be the hub. For AMG customers, a special AMG Performance lounge has also been set up on the company's website.
For more images of the Mercedes-Benz ML63AMG, click here
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review