2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG to be launched in India on July 22
Expected to be the most affordable Mercedes-Benz AMG offering in India, the CLA 45 AMG will be launched on July 22. The event will take place at the Buddh International Circuit.
The CLA 45 AMG boasts the powerful production 4-cylinder 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine. It makes 360PS and 450Nm of power and torque respectively. Mercedes claims that the CLA 45 AMG will hit the 100kmph mark from standstill in 4.6 seconds, which is quicker than the SLK 55 AMG by 0.03s. The CLA 45 AMG's engine comes mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters. Transferring all this power to the road is the 4MATIC 4-wheel drive.
Mercedes expects the CLA 45 AMG to be the volumes seller in its AMG portfolio. This is the third AMG car to be launched this year after the GL 63 and ML 63. Mercedes has also opened three Performance Centres in the country. Details about the pricing of the new CLA 45 AMG will be revealed on July 22. You can read our first drive impressions of the car in Germany here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Near-production Citroen C3 spotted in India ahead of launch
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh