2014 Jaguar XF 2.0 Petrol Road Test image gallery and details
We have tested the most affordable Jaguar which is currently on sale in India - the 2014 Jaguar XF 2.0 Petrol. Here are pictures and test results.
aunched a few days before the 2014 Auto Expo for Rs 48.30 lakh, the Jaguar XF 2.0 petrol doesn't announce to the world that it is the cheapest Jag out there
Running on twisty roads, there is a fair amount of body roll and the front-end feels a tad too light
The 2.0-litre petrol engine is the talking point of this car
Jaguar offers the XF 2.0 in the 'Luxury' trim, which means the standard interiors come draped in beige upholstery, a black dashboard and stain-finish accents.
Jaguar XF 2.0 Petrol Road Test Specifications
|JAGUAR XF 2.0 PETROL|
|Top speed kmph||250kmph limited|
|Tank capacity||68 litres|
|PRICE (ex-Mumbai)||Rs 48.30 lakh|
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know