2014 Jaguar F-Type Coupe image gallery
The stunning Jaguar F-Type Coupe has just been unveiled at LA Auto Show 2013. While we will have to wait till early 2014 to have a go at the car, for the time being, here are some images to chew upon.
The F-TYPE Coupé is available with either aluminium or panoramic glass roof panels that are bonded into the main roof structure
The F-Type coupe is immediately recognisable as a Jaguar
The all-aluminium F-TYPE Coupé embodies the uncompromised design vision of the award-winning C-X16 concept
The F-TYPE R Coupé features Jaguar's second-generation Electronic Active Differential delivering enhanced agility
The F-TYPE R Coupé's Performance seats have inflatable side-bolstering and prominent wings for support during high-speed cornering
The width of the tail is emphasised by the slim, full-LED lamps that wrap all the way around the wings almost to the trailing edge of the rear wheelarches
Powered by Jaguar's 5.0-litre supercharged petrol V8 all-aluminium engine in 550PS and 680Nm form, the F-TYPE R Coupé does the 0-100kmph run in 4.0-seconds
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030