2014 Honda City specifications and comparison with 2013 petrol
Given below is the detailed specification sheet for the all-new 2014 Honda City Petrol and Diesel variants. You can also compare them with the outgoing model with the new petrol. The new City is lighter and more powerful. Torque has reduced insignificantly but more importantly is available at a lower rpm, thus improving drivability. The car is quicker in the acceleration runs and at the same time ARAI figures claim the car to be more fuel efficient as well. In terms of dimensions, the length and width stay the same but the wheelbase and height has increased. This results in a roomier feeling cabin while the longer wheelbase adds a bit to the stability aspect. Turning radius has been retained ensuring maneuverability is not affected.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- News2021 Triumph Trident 660 revealed
- NewsSecond-gen Isuzu MU-X debuts in Thailand
- NewsProduction-spec Tata HBX crossover spotted testing ahead of launch
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership