2014 Honda City specifications and comparison with 2013 petrol
Given below is the detailed specification sheet for the all-new 2014 Honda City Petrol and Diesel variants. You can also compare them with the outgoing model with the new petrol. The new City is lighter and more powerful. Torque has reduced insignificantly but more importantly is available at a lower rpm, thus improving drivability. The car is quicker in the acceleration runs and at the same time ARAI figures claim the car to be more fuel efficient as well. In terms of dimensions, the length and width stay the same but the wheelbase and height has increased. This results in a roomier feeling cabin while the longer wheelbase adds a bit to the stability aspect. Turning radius has been retained ensuring maneuverability is not affected.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme