2014 Honda City specifications and comparison with 2013 petrol
Given below is the detailed specification sheet for the all-new 2014 Honda City Petrol and Diesel variants. You can also compare them with the outgoing model with the new petrol. The new City is lighter and more powerful. Torque has reduced insignificantly but more importantly is available at a lower rpm, thus improving drivability. The car is quicker in the acceleration runs and at the same time ARAI figures claim the car to be more fuel efficient as well. In terms of dimensions, the length and width stay the same but the wheelbase and height has increased. This results in a roomier feeling cabin while the longer wheelbase adds a bit to the stability aspect. Turning radius has been retained ensuring maneuverability is not affected.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled