2014 Hero Xtreme image gallery
Hero has rolled out a new Xtreme. While this might seem a pure cosmetic update, there is more than what meets the eye. Here is an image gallery of the new Hero Xtreme.
The new Xtreme is a brisk motorcycle, similar to the outgoing one
The tail lamp has become sharper and gets LEDs
The meter console is all-new with a digital-analogue console
The Xtreme logo stands out
The Xtreme version we tested here had a 240mm front disc and 130mm rear drum
The 149.2cc engine makes 14.4PS and 12.8Nm
The heat shield is new
The rear indicators are no longer integrated into the tail lamp
The pilot lamp is now stretched like an eye brow
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?