2014 Hero Xtreme image gallery
Hero has rolled out a new Xtreme. While this might seem a pure cosmetic update, there is more than what meets the eye. Here is an image gallery of the new Hero Xtreme.
The new Xtreme is a brisk motorcycle, similar to the outgoing one
The tail lamp has become sharper and gets LEDs
The meter console is all-new with a digital-analogue console
The Xtreme logo stands out
The Xtreme version we tested here had a 240mm front disc and 130mm rear drum
The 149.2cc engine makes 14.4PS and 12.8Nm
The heat shield is new
The rear indicators are no longer integrated into the tail lamp
The pilot lamp is now stretched like an eye brow
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?