2014 Hero Pleasure with Integrated Braking System launched in India
After launching the Splendor iSmart and HF, Hero MotoCorp has now put the updated Pleasure with alloy wheels on sale in India at Rs 49,126 ex-Mumbai. The Pleasure will be available in two variants - with steel wheels and alloy wheels.
The standard steel wheel variant will be about Rs 1,500 cheaper. The Pleasure was first showcased at the 15 vehicle unveil by Hero near Diwali last year. It was also displayed at the
2014 Hero with IBS
Significant changes in the new Pleasure include the addition of Integrated Braking System (IBS) - if the rider applies the rear brake, even the front brake is engaged. And if he or she wants to use just the front brake, they just have to pull the right lever. Hero claims that this reduces the stopping distances significantly and they have applied a patent for it.
Hero has also given a facelift to the Pleasure with dual tone colours and alloy wheels. The grab rail as also tail lamp design has been altered. The 2014 Hero Pleasure also comes with a side stand indicator. Other goodies in the new Pleasure include a mobile charging point in the lockable glovebox, tubeless tyres and also a lit underseat storage.
The powertrain in the Hero Pleasure is the tried and tested 6.83PS 102cc engine. Hero claims a maximum speed of 77kmph for the Pleasure.
The new Pleasure will square off against the Honda Activa i , Ray and TVS.
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 53,127
Starts Rs 50,817
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet