2014 Hero Karizma ZMR image gallery
Hero has dispatched batches of the new ZMR to its showrooms in India. We rode the motorcycle for a brief period and you can read all about it here. You can also feast your eyes on the image gallery below.
The meter console is the same as the outgoing bike with the exception of a side stand warning message
Those aren't projectors like the P220 but the indicators have LED strips above them
These are new panels and graphics
The seats are split and the turn indicators at the rear aren't integrated into the tail lamp
Revisions to the fairing mean more air flow into the engine, thus cooling it more efficiently
The new ZMR gets wider tyres
The suspension at the rear is a gas charged unit
The front disc brake is a 276mm unit
The ZMR handles well and ride quality is also top notch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift to launch in India in June
- Radically-styled fourth-gen Hyundai Tucson to launch in India in H2 2022