2014 Hero Glamour launched in India at Rs 53,375
Hero MotoCorp has launched its 2014 Glamour model in India at a starting price of Rs 53,375 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The bike is available in two trims: regular and FI.
The regular Glamour comes with drum and disc version and is priced at 53,375 and Rs 55,375, while the FI is offered at Rs 58,700 and Rs 62,750 for the drum and disc brake variant respectively. The bike gets a tubular double cradle chassis and a single cylinder, air cooled, 124.8cc engine generating 9.1PS of max power and 10.35Nm of peak torque. Transmission is a four speed constant mesh gearbox. Suspension setup comprises of telescopic hydraulic shocks at the front and five step adjustable shock absorbers at the rear.
There are subtle exterior changes which include modifications to the headlight, tail light and visor. The instrument cluster gets an analog speedometer with a digital readout that displays odometer, fuel gauge and the average fuel efficiency. New body colours on offer are black, red, silver, black-blue and black-grey. New body graphic style also adds to the new look.
The major difference between the regular and Glamour FI is in the way fuel is delivered to the engine. The Glamour does the job with a carburetor while the FI makes use of an electronic fuel injection system. The bike will be facing competition from Honda Shine, TVS Phoenix and Bajaj Discover 125M.
Starts Rs 68,900
Starts Rs 58,751
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021