2014 Fiat Avventura launched in India at Rs 5.99 lakh
The Fiat Avventura has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 5.99 lakh ex-Delhi. The Avventura is basically a hopped up Punto, just like Volkswagen's Cross Polo and Toyota's Etios Cross. The Fiat Avventura is available in five variants - Active and Dynamic with petrol and Active, Dynamic and Emotion with diesel.
Powering the Avventura is a pair of petrol and diesel engines. While its donor hatchback gets two petrol and two diesel engines, the Avventura gets only the top-spec 90PS 1.4l petrol and 93PS 1.3l diesel. Both the engines come mated to five-speed manual transmissions. Fiat claims a fuel efficiency of 14.4kmpl from the petrol and 20.5kmpl from the diesel respectively. A 3 years/ 1 lakh km warranty is standard on the Avventura.
Standard features in the Avventura include 16-inch alloy wheels, spare wheel mounted on the rear gate, a ground clearance of 205mm, blinkers on ORVMs, follow-me-home headlamps, a double crank prevention system, a dual tone dashboard and auto closing doors.
Fiat Avventura prices ex-Delhi
|Fiat Avventura||Price, ex-Delhi|
|Active petrol||Rs 5.99 lakh|
|Dynamic petrol||Rs 7.05 lakh|
|Active diesel||Rs 6.89 lakh|
|Dynamic diesel||Rs 7.65 lakh|
|Emotion diesel||Rs 8.17 lakh|
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Fiat Avventura
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3