2014 Fiat Avventura launched in India at Rs 5.99 lakh
The Fiat Avventura has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 5.99 lakh ex-Delhi. The Avventura is basically a hopped up Punto, just like Volkswagen's Cross Polo and Toyota's Etios Cross. The Fiat Avventura is available in five variants - Active and Dynamic with petrol and Active, Dynamic and Emotion with diesel.
Powering the Avventura is a pair of petrol and diesel engines. While its donor hatchback gets two petrol and two diesel engines, the Avventura gets only the top-spec 90PS 1.4l petrol and 93PS 1.3l diesel. Both the engines come mated to five-speed manual transmissions. Fiat claims a fuel efficiency of 14.4kmpl from the petrol and 20.5kmpl from the diesel respectively. A 3 years/ 1 lakh km warranty is standard on the Avventura.
Standard features in the Avventura include 16-inch alloy wheels, spare wheel mounted on the rear gate, a ground clearance of 205mm, blinkers on ORVMs, follow-me-home headlamps, a double crank prevention system, a dual tone dashboard and auto closing doors.
Fiat Avventura prices ex-Delhi
|Fiat Avventura||Price, ex-Delhi|
|Active petrol||Rs 5.99 lakh|
|Dynamic petrol||Rs 7.05 lakh|
|Active diesel||Rs 6.89 lakh|
|Dynamic diesel||Rs 7.65 lakh|
|Emotion diesel||Rs 8.17 lakh|
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Fiat Avventura
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector