2014 Ducati Monster 1200S image gallery
Ducati has brought in a new flagship Monster, the 1200S. We have ridden the motorcycle and here is our first ride report. Here are also some images of this stunning bike.
The new generation Monster is much larger now and everything is completely new
When viewed from the side, the mass seems more focussed to the front of the motorcycle thanks to the large tank, snake shaped headers, trellis frame and the L-twin engine
The Monster uses a ride-by-wire system and as a result offers three riding modes to choose from just like in the Diavel and the Multistrada
Powerful brakes on the Monster 1200S are lifted off the Panigale
The Monster 1200 may be much larger, but it is still very easy to ride, even around sharp hairpin turns going downhill at slower speeds
Ducati claims this to be the best braking motorcycle in their portfolio ever built
This is a motorcycle you can ride every single day
The weight distribution is more towards the rear, so the front feels light and agile
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?