2014 BMW M5 launched in India at Rs 1.35 crore
BMW India has launched the new M5 at an ex-showroom price of Rs 1.35 crore. The new M5 comes in as a CBU and is available across all BMW showrooms in the country.
Changes to the new M5 include a freshened up grille, air vents, side sills and mirrors. The headlights are adaptive LED units. The tail lamps are LEDs as well. BMW's M division inputs in this car are quite apparent and it is unmistakably an M sedan.
There are also minor changes inside the cabin including more storage capacity, choice of upholstery, chrome trims on the sides of the iDrive controller and some more.
The BMW M5 comes with a 560PS/680Nm Twinpower Turbo engine which is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. BMW claims that the M5 will do the 0-100kmph sprint in just 4.3 seconds. The new M5 also has auto stop/start and many other fuel saving techniques which help it to achieve a claimed 10.10kmpl.
Watch out for our first drive review of the new M5 which will be up soon.
Starts Rs 1.62 Crore
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India