2014 Bentley Flying Spur launched in India at Rs 3.1 crore
Luxury carmaker Bentley's newest offering, the 2014 Flying Spur, has officially been launched today in Delhi. It is priced at Rs 3.1 crore ex-Delhi
Coming from the tried and tested Continental GT platform, the new Spur is the most powerful four-door Bentley till date. Power comes from a 6-litre twin turbo W12 engine that delivers an incredible 625PS of max power and 800Nm of massive torque. 0-100kmph comes up in just 4.3 seconds and the Spur reaches top speeds of around 322kmph. The transmission is an 8-speed automatic from ZF. Claimed fuel efficiency is 6.8kmpl. Comfort being the frontline, the suspension has been tweaked, the spring rates and bushes have been softened and the anti-roll bars are also less rigid. The new Spur gets 19-inch alloys as standard .
Aesthetic changes include twin headlamps on a more bulbous grille, LED DRLs, headlamps towards the outside are bigger, rectangular rear, chrome inserts, 10-inch touchscreen for rear passengers and a Touch Screen Remote (TSR).
To know more about this car, read our first drive here.
Starts Rs 3.11 Crore
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate