2014 Bentley Flying Spur launched in India at Rs 3.1 crore
Luxury carmaker Bentley's newest offering, the 2014 Flying Spur, has officially been launched today in Delhi. It is priced at Rs 3.1 crore ex-Delhi
Coming from the tried and tested Continental GT platform, the new Spur is the most powerful four-door Bentley till date. Power comes from a 6-litre twin turbo W12 engine that delivers an incredible 625PS of max power and 800Nm of massive torque. 0-100kmph comes up in just 4.3 seconds and the Spur reaches top speeds of around 322kmph. The transmission is an 8-speed automatic from ZF. Claimed fuel efficiency is 6.8kmpl. Comfort being the frontline, the suspension has been tweaked, the spring rates and bushes have been softened and the anti-roll bars are also less rigid. The new Spur gets 19-inch alloys as standard .
Aesthetic changes include twin headlamps on a more bulbous grille, LED DRLs, headlamps towards the outside are bigger, rectangular rear, chrome inserts, 10-inch touchscreen for rear passengers and a Touch Screen Remote (TSR).
To know more about this car, read our first drive here.
Starts Rs 3.11 Crore
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Government confident of local manufacturing of lithium-ion EV batteries by 2022
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home