2014 Auto Expo: Your favourite Maruti Suzukis get pimped up
It looked like Maruti Suzuki had planned the first day of the 2014 Auto Expo as a dry run for the Celerio launch the next day. On Wednesday, the Indian car manufacturer unveiled two concepts and showcased about a dozen bizarre sounding products with paint and sticker updates. The Ertiga Altire, Swift Volt, WagonR XRest, Grand Vitara Luxion, SX4 Sport, Gypsy Escape, Alto 800 Browzer, the Alto K10 Crescendo, Eco Piknik, Ritz Jubilo and DZire Opula were all given cosmetic changes. Speaking of bizarre names though, nothing beats the Celerio and Ciaz concept.
You can approach your nearest car dealer and ask them to get similar paint and sticker work on your Maruti. Here is an image gallery of all the customised cars at Maruti's stable at the 2014 Auto Expo.
Alto K10 Krescendo
Alto 800 Browzer
Omni licious Cafe
Grand Vitara Luxion
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each