2014 Auto Expo: Your favourite Maruti Suzukis get pimped up
It looked like Maruti Suzuki had planned the first day of the 2014 Auto Expo as a dry run for the Celerio launch the next day. On Wednesday, the Indian car manufacturer unveiled two concepts and showcased about a dozen bizarre sounding products with paint and sticker updates. The Ertiga Altire, Swift Volt, WagonR XRest, Grand Vitara Luxion, SX4 Sport, Gypsy Escape, Alto 800 Browzer, the Alto K10 Crescendo, Eco Piknik, Ritz Jubilo and DZire Opula were all given cosmetic changes. Speaking of bizarre names though, nothing beats the Celerio and Ciaz concept.
You can approach your nearest car dealer and ask them to get similar paint and sticker work on your Maruti. Here is an image gallery of all the customised cars at Maruti's stable at the 2014 Auto Expo.
Alto K10 Krescendo
Alto 800 Browzer
Omni licious Cafe
Grand Vitara Luxion
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained