2014 Auto Expo: Toyota Etios Cross image gallery
Toyota Kirloskar has unveiled the Toyota Etios Cross at the 2014 Auto Expo. The crossover is based on the Toyota Etios Liva and the mechanicals are the same. The changes are mostly in the appearance department. Let's take a look.
The most obvious is the extensive butch looking plastic cladding all around.
The 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels look more premium than the Liva and Etios wheels.
The head and tail lamps are the same but the headlamps get a small non functional reflector around the headlamps covering up the left over space thanks to the bull bar like front grille.
There are smartly styled fog lamps as well while standard roof rails add to the overall height (increase by 35mm).
Interior design and styling remains the same but the interior is all-black with piano black elements. The fabric seats follow a sporty theme.
The cladding in the front and back also increases the overall length. However unlike the Fiat Avventura concept, the car's ground clearance remains the same.
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- Hyundai reveals new i20-based Bayon crossover SUV
- Honda Transalp could be a mid-sized Honda Africa Twin
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG A 35 4Matic sedan road test review - compact, fun and accessible AMG!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know