2014 Auto Expo: Toyota Etios Cross image gallery
Toyota Kirloskar has unveiled the Toyota Etios Cross at the 2014 Auto Expo. The crossover is based on the Toyota Etios Liva and the mechanicals are the same. The changes are mostly in the appearance department. Let's take a look.
The most obvious is the extensive butch looking plastic cladding all around.
The 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels look more premium than the Liva and Etios wheels.
The head and tail lamps are the same but the headlamps get a small non functional reflector around the headlamps covering up the left over space thanks to the bull bar like front grille.
There are smartly styled fog lamps as well while standard roof rails add to the overall height (increase by 35mm).
Interior design and styling remains the same but the interior is all-black with piano black elements. The fabric seats follow a sporty theme.
The cladding in the front and back also increases the overall length. However unlike the Fiat Avventura concept, the car's ground clearance remains the same.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application