2014 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki unveils Ciaz Concept
Maruti has unveiled the CIAZ concept at Auto Expo 2014. It will be the future of sedans according to Maruti.
The CIAZ is expected to be on sale by the second half of this year.
The CIAZ will be the replacement for the SX4 sedan. It will be offering a better buying proposition due to increased interior space and better features and equipment levels.
The Maruti Ciaz will get two engines. The petrol will be a 1.4-litre K-series engine that presently does duties under the hood of the Maruti Ertiga and the diesel will be a 1.6-litre MultiJet.
The transmission will be an automated manual which will be doing duty in the Celerio hatchback as well.
The exterior design is elegant, contemporary, sleek and looks premium.
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant