2014 Auto Expo: Maruti S-CROSS concept unveiled
The Suzuki S-Cross is a concept crossover which was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014. While Maruti maintains that the S-CROSS is a concept at the moment, they aren't ruling the possibility of putting it into production if there is a demand.
Suzuki says that the S-CROSS has all terrain capability. So it can be used for a comfortable journey on road as well as off it.
The Maruti Suzuki S-CROSS Concept
Engine options for the Suzuki S-CROSS will be a 2 litre petrol and 1.9-litre Fiat Multijet engine. Power and torque figures haven't been discussed though.
The exterior of the S-CROSS looks sharp with the headlamps getting the clear lens treatment and having LED daytime running lights as well. The tail lamps are elongated and curve a little to the side of the car. The bright paint job that the concept carried gave it an alluring look.
Our suggestion Maruti is don't wait too long and already put it into production. We definitely can do with more compact SUVs in the country.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained