2014 Auto Expo: Maruti S-CROSS concept unveiled
The Suzuki S-Cross is a concept crossover which was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014. While Maruti maintains that the S-CROSS is a concept at the moment, they aren't ruling the possibility of putting it into production if there is a demand.
Suzuki says that the S-CROSS has all terrain capability. So it can be used for a comfortable journey on road as well as off it.
The Maruti Suzuki S-CROSS Concept
Engine options for the Suzuki S-CROSS will be a 2 litre petrol and 1.9-litre Fiat Multijet engine. Power and torque figures haven't been discussed though.
The exterior of the S-CROSS looks sharp with the headlamps getting the clear lens treatment and having LED daytime running lights as well. The tail lamps are elongated and curve a little to the side of the car. The bright paint job that the concept carried gave it an alluring look.
Our suggestion Maruti is don't wait too long and already put it into production. We definitely can do with more compact SUVs in the country.
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch