2014 Auto Expo live updates Day 2
The Day 1 of the 2014 Auto Expo was a mix of great launches, exciting unveils and some pleasant surprises, and the disappointment of the 2012 Auto Expo has been long forgotten. We are in the second day at the 2014 Auto Expo and there are many more exciting prospects. Today, about a dozen manufacturers will unveil and launch new products, and showcase some of the best automobiles in their stable. The most important being Maruti Suzuki, which has generated quite a storm recently with its all-new Celerio, and its automated manual transmission (AMT).
To find out everything about the 2014 Auto Expo, click here>> http://overdrive.in/autoexpo2014/
In case you missed the Day 1's launches and unveils, here's a quick recap:
Here's all the buzz... live from Auto Expo on Day 2.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July