2014 Auto Expo live updates Day 2
The Day 1 of the 2014 Auto Expo was a mix of great launches, exciting unveils and some pleasant surprises, and the disappointment of the 2012 Auto Expo has been long forgotten. We are in the second day at the 2014 Auto Expo and there are many more exciting prospects. Today, about a dozen manufacturers will unveil and launch new products, and showcase some of the best automobiles in their stable. The most important being Maruti Suzuki, which has generated quite a storm recently with its all-new Celerio, and its automated manual transmission (AMT).
To find out everything about the 2014 Auto Expo, click here>> http://overdrive.in/autoexpo2014/
In case you missed the Day 1's launches and unveils, here's a quick recap:
Here's all the buzz... live from Auto Expo on Day 2.
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each