2014 Auto Expo live updates Day 2
The Day 1 of the 2014 Auto Expo was a mix of great launches, exciting unveils and some pleasant surprises, and the disappointment of the 2012 Auto Expo has been long forgotten. We are in the second day at the 2014 Auto Expo and there are many more exciting prospects. Today, about a dozen manufacturers will unveil and launch new products, and showcase some of the best automobiles in their stable. The most important being Maruti Suzuki, which has generated quite a storm recently with its all-new Celerio, and its automated manual transmission (AMT).
To find out everything about the 2014 Auto Expo, click here>> http://overdrive.in/autoexpo2014/
In case you missed the Day 1's launches and unveils, here's a quick recap:
Here's all the buzz... live from Auto Expo on Day 2.
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works