2014 Auto Expo: Bajaj CS400 image gallery
Bajaj on the first day of the 2014 Auto Expo made clear that it plans to take no prisoners with an angry-looking supersports Pulsar SS400. But the bigger surprise of the day by the two-wheeler manufacturer was the unveil of the cruiser sports bike, the Pulsar CS400. You have seen how the Pulsar SS400 looks, now we manage to steal a few glimpses of the SS500. Don't forget to tell us which one of the two you like better.
The Pulsar CS400 gets a 375cc 4-valve fuel-injected liquid-cooled engine that is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
This Pulsar comes with ABS and disc brakes at both the ends.
The headlamps look real powerful
All-digital meters and handle bars reek of influences from Kawasaki and KTM
For images of the Pulsar SS400, click here
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme