2013 Tata Indica Vista D90 launched in India
Tata Motors has launched a powerful diesel engine of the Vista in India. Called D90, the new Vista gets the 90PS 1.3-litre Multijet engine from the Manza and Punto 90Sport. Prices start from Rs 5.99 lakh (two variants â" VX and GX+), approximately 15,000 bucks more than the corresponding 75PS Vista trim, ex-Delhi.
Visually, the exteriors aren't much different from the regular Vista apart from the black contrast roof seen on the 10th anniversary car. Then there is the D90 badging. Tata is offering a list of external accessories like side skirts and a rear spoiler. The biggest change though is inside with the Vista now getting the Manza dashboard, which essentially means the instrument cluster has moved to behind the steering wheel. There is automatic air-con with three modes and a new touch screen stereo system with Bluetooth connectivity and GPS.
Currently Tata is offering the Vista with a choice of three engines, two diesels and a petrol (65PS) in BS4 compliant cities.
Check our first drive story of the new Vista D90 here
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS