2013 Indian GP: Vettel tops Free Practice 2
Sebastian Vettel led Free Practice 2 today, completing his dominance of the Friday Free Practice sessions at the Indian Grand Prix. Vettel's dominance wasn't without a moment or two of tension for the Red Bull Racing team, however. The German triple world champion suffered KERS trouble as well as issues with brakes too. However, that didn't seem to prevent him from setting the fastest timing of the session. Vettel clocked a time of 1min 25.722secs that put him on the head of the timing charts. Clocking the second fastest time was his Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber - a repeat of the performance in FP1. The two Red Bulls were half a second clear of the rest of the pack, with Romain Grosjean finishing third fastest.
The Mercedes duo of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton finished fourth and sixth, while Ferrari's Fernando Alonso managed to post the fifth fastest time. His team-mate Felipe Massa went seventh-fastest, while Kimi Raikkonen took eighth spot on the timing sheets in the Lotus. Completing the top 10 were McLaren duo Jenson Button and Sergio Perez.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?