2013 Honda Dream Neo launched in Mumbai at Rs 46,140
Honda has launched the Dream Neo, its entry-level motorcycle, in Mumbai. The Dream Neo boasts of three trims, with prices starting at Rs 46,140 and going up to Rs 50,426, ex-Mumbai.
In the Dream Neo, Honda has enhanced the 2012 Dream Yuga engine and added intelligent ignition control and HET. It also improved the piston and combustion chamber in the Dream Neo. As a result, the Dream Neo, Honda claims, will deliver a fuel efficiency of 74kmpl. It has the same power and torque figures as the now HET-fied Dream Yuga - 8.36PS and 8.63Nm.
The new Honda will square off against the Hero Splendor
Like the Yuga, the Dream Neo starts with a spoke-wheeled, tuff up tube tyre variant with a kick start. The next version has alloy wheels, tubeless tyres and kick start. The top-of-the line trim has alloy wheels, tubeless tyres and an electric start. Drum brakes and a maintenance-free battery are standard. The Neo comes with a choice of six colours and aims straight for the Splendor's crown.
Starts Rs 42,391
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala