2013 Geneva Auto Show: Volkswagen Cross Up!
Volkswagen always had the Up! in various formats at motor shows. Now, the German auto giant has unveiled the Cross Up! in its production guise at the 2013 Geneva Auto Show. The Cross Up! features a body cladding, which would take care of scuffs and marks from those daily excursions into the wild. It has new 16-inch alloys with 185 section tyres. The dashboard can still be ordered in black, red and silver and there are new kickplates as well.
Under the hood, buyers still have the same old 75PS 3-cylinder petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. And unfortunately, there is no all-wheel drive option. From the first impression, it also looks like the ride height has been altered but no definite figures were given by Volkswagen. Sales for the car begin in Europe later this year.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review