2013 Geneva Auto Show: SsangYong SIV-1 Concept
SsangYong's design language has often been criticised but the SIV-1 Concept, we like. Poised to be a production crossover, the SIV-1 has aggressive bumpers and a high waistline. The Korean SUV maker, now Mahindra-owned isn't revealing any other details about this crossover, apart from fact that there is a new nano tube technology-based function applied on all the windows. This, SsangYong says that will help keep the SIV-1's windows clear in any given weather conditions.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700