2013 Geneva Auto Show: SsangYong Rodius
While the Rodius in its earlier avatar would have looked plain, er...unappealing, the new one displayed at the Geneva Auto Show looks okay. An altered face makes up for all the difference. The interiors have the usual fare expected from this class â" heated seats, all-around power windows and the likes, not anything exceptional.
The Rodius will be powered by a 153PS 2.0-litre diesel engine which will be mated to a 5-speed auto or 6-speed manual transmission. While SsangYong is offering the Rodius in rear-wheel drive configuration, all-wheel drive is optional. It is expected to go on sale in Europe later this year.
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet