2013 Geneva Auto Show: Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
Before it's Geneva debut, we only knew the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale as a desirable two-seater. Not any more. Maserati revealed its 4-seater version of the MC Stradale at Geneva. While we are not sure if there is enough space to seat two decent-sized grown-ups, Maserati thinks it adds to the appeal of the car. Apart from the addition of two seats, there are also new materials used inside the cabin. Outside, there are new 20-inch alloy wheels.
Maserati continues to use the much-loved 4.7-litre V8 engine in the MC Stradale which pumps out 460PS of power. It is mated to a 6-speed MC Race Shift transmission.
Starts Rs 2.25 Crore
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Triumph Trident 660 first ride review