2013 Geneva Auto Show: Lamborghini Veneno
The Veneno is named after a prize fighting bull (as are all other Lamborghinis) from 1914. It's a road going super sports car designed specifically for performance and high speed stability through corners. It looks the part too with its super edgy body work, exaggerated front and rear wing making the Aventador look soft in comparison.
With a V12, 750PS heart, the Veneno will also be drawing on its bovine namesake's reputation of being one of the fastest bulls ever with the four wheeled version accelerating from 0-100kmph in just 2.8 seconds and topping out at 355kmph. Lamborghini will only build three Venenos which have already been sold for a cool Rs 21.42 crore each.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Audi India start local production of Q5 SUV
- Lifetime replacement spares and labour covered under Volvo Cars' new lifetime parts warranty scheme