2013 Geneva Auto Show: Bertone Jet 2+2
This is Aston Martin Rapide's Shooting Brake unveiled by coach maker Bertone at the Geneva Auto Show 2013. Called the Jet 2+2, the engineers from Bertone used the Rapide as a base and sculpted the rear end of the car to adhere to the shooting brake format. Bertone says that the cargo space has improved and inside, the rear seats can be electrically reclined.
While we like the idea of this Shooting Brake from Aston, the British car maker says that this was just a one-off built for a collector. The Rapide's 6.0-litre V12 engine churning out 476PS is retained.
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700