2013 Bajaj Discover 100M India image gallery
Given a set of grippier tyres the 100M will be a hoot around the corners
Bajaj have chosen to stick with the design of the Discover, but the 100M is smaller than its siblings.
Handling of the 100M is extremely agile
On the Discover 100M, going faster in traffic is a given
The undersquare 102cc engine
The front disc brake is set up with a strong initial bite
The meters are simple, keeping in line with the other Discovers
The switchgear is of top-notch quality
The tailamp again harks back to the new Discovers
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan