2012 Paris Motor Show: Suzuki S-Cross Concept
Suzuki is showcasing its new crossover, the S-Cross concept, which could very well be the inspiration behind the styling of the future SX4 variants. Promising the biggest cargo space in its segment coupled with functions designed for comfort and a wheelbase of 2600mm, the S-Cross claims to have on-road handling and performance of the Swift series. The S-Cross concept will also have a system akin to 4-wheel drive configurations for handling the rough.
An all-LED ensemble dictates the lamps for the concept. Flared wheel arches house the20-inch chrome wheels. Suzuki says that the aerodynamic shape of the vehicle is a huge plus point for its fuel efficiency.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh