2012 Paris Motor Show: Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
A four-door Panamera with a station wagon profile wouldn't warm anyone's cockles but then Porsche have done exactly that. The Panamera Sport Turismo concept has the new Boxster-derived headlamps with a silhouette looking like the Cayenne. There are no external rear view mirrors and instead, the Sport Turismo has two cameras on the side air outlets, the images of which are displayed inside the cabin. Tail-lamps are one of the classiest elements in the new Panamera Sport Turismo with an all-LED setup.
Instead of a regular twin-turbo, the Panamera Sport Turismo gets a 416PS plug-in hybrid engine which can cover 30km and achieve a speed of 130kmph in pure electric mode. Porsche claims that it has a fuel efficiency of approximately 27kmpl. The hybrid drivetrain used is similar to the one used in the Panamera and Cayenne.
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works