2012 Paris Motor Show: Bentley Continental GT3 concept racer
Bentley, 10 years back, unveiled a concept car which was the Continental GT. Now, the company has brought another concept car at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, the Continental GT3. This car will also mark Bentley's return to the world of motorsports. The GT3 concept will have a huge aerodynamics package as seen in the pictures and chances are that it will be on racing circuits towards the end of 2013.
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works