20 head-turners at 2014 Detroit Auto Show
Once the automobile capital of the world, Detroit may have declared bankruptcy but it still knows how to put up a show when it comes to cars. 2014 Detroit Auto Show or North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) is now open for public, and here are some of the stunners that are on display. While some are concepts, most of them are production ready and will be turning heads on the streets soon.
The unveil of the stunning Formula racing inspired FT-1 concept renewed hopes of Supra fans that they'll be seeing a full-fledged Toyota racecar in the recent future
Honda FCEV Concept
Ford 1 Concept
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge concept
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R race car
Mercedes Coupe concept
Mini John Cooper Works
Audi AllRoad Shooting Brake
BMW M3 sedan
BMW M4 Coupe
Ford Mustang Convertible
Starts Rs 83.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.57 Crore
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series
- Tata Nexon EV Max launched with 437 km range, prices start from Rs 17.74 lakh