13th Auto Expo to be held from February 5 to 9, 2016
The 13th Delhi Auto Expo will be held at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida from February 5 to 9, 2016. The biennial event is India's premier auto show which serves as a prime platform for automobile manufacturers to showcase current and upcoming models.
The 12th edition of the expo was a roaring success, owing to the shift in location and better organisation that was a welcome departure from the way the show was held at Pragati Maidan in Delhi in 2012. Although it is a little too early to confirm the vehicles that will be on display, expect the Skoda Superb, new Volkswagen Passat B8, Volkswagen, Hyundaito break cover in front of the Indian audience. Jaguar has already announced that the XE will debut in India at the Expo. There will be new two -wheelers on display too.
Just like last year, the Auto Components Expo will also be held simultaneously at Pragati Maidan.
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?